What Is Shopify?
Shopify is a hosted online selling platform designed to make managing and marketing websites as easy as possible, by providing you with an 'off the shelf' website solution packed full of all the features you'd ever need to run a successful online business.
Watch your online sales grow and give your customers a refined, secure, tried and tested experience with an ecommerce website from Shopify.
From keeping track of your online and offline sales with excellent stock control features, to selling digital products alongside physical products, Shopify makes online retail so easy! Whether your business is solely online or you have a bricks and mortar store, Shopify ecommerce and ePOS solutions put you in control of your sales and stock from one place. No more spreadsheet hell!
Not sure if Shopify is right for you? Take a look at one of our recent stores built using this excellent platform and see for yourself: Denver & Liely.
- Free SSL certificate to ensure your store is secure and trusted.
- Mobile and tablet ready websites.
- SEO optimised.
- Choose from over 100 website themes and customise them to suit and define your brand with full HTML and CSS control.
- Integrate Shopify payments and do away with merchant fees on card transactions. All major card types accepted.
- Integrate PayPal as a secondary payment option and increase conversions.
- Cross market your products with associated items.
- Build your brand message and customer following with an optimised online blog.
- Integrate third party accounting and shipping software.
- Social media integration and sales through Facebook.
- Capture newsletter sign ups direct to your mailing list software.
- Offer discounts and gift cards.
- Handle multiple product variants and prices.
- Drop shipping integration.
- Full control over shipping costs and taxes for multiple countries and states.
Abandoned checkout recovery so you don't miss a sale.
- Sell online and in store and let Shopify simultaneously track your sales and stock levels.
- Add on new features such as course booking and trade orders with the Shopify App Store.
- Keep track of orders and customers via account history.
- Read detailed reports into sales behaviour and traffic attribution.
- And many, many more...
Start your free, no obligation 14-day trial today be clicking on the green button above or visiting the Shopify website, or contact us using the form below to discuss how Shopify can help move your business forward.
Get A Quote
If you're interested in setting up your own online shop or would like some advice regarding upgrading your existing ecommerce store to Shopify then drop us an email using the form below.
We're always extremely happy to help by providing free, no obligation quotes for you to help make a decision on what works best for you and your business.